Tabur Yak 2 unsinkable dinghy

Home Forums For Sale & Wanted Boats, Dinghies, Tenders & Trailers FOR SALE Tabur Yak 2 unsinkable dinghy

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Paul_H Paul_H 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul_H
    Paul_H
    Keymaster

THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLD!

These are fantastic, unsinkable little boats and will give hours of fun for kids and adults alike. I have used this dinghy with a 3.3hp outboard which pushes her along nicely.

The boat needs no work and is in great condition. They are made from a type of plastic so don’t need the maintenance a GRP dinghy requires. It comes with a new set of rowlocks and also includes oars. I’ve added pipe lagging all around the boat to protect my main boat when approaching.

Length = 2.5m Width = 1.2m Depth = 0.5m (all sizes approx.)

There’s not really a lot more I can tell you other than the boat is very easy to handle by one person.

The boat is listed elsewhere so may be withdrawn at any time. Cash Only on Collection!

I’m asking £250 on FleaBay but will accept any sensible offer from a BOAT club member.

Contact Paul on 07748 722638 or you’ll find me in the hut most days between 11.30am and 1.00pm.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

martyn harvey
    Participant

Looking for a boat to do day trips from Turkey to Greece, how many would it hold?

Paul_H
    Paul_H
    Keymaster

I’m guessing around 150 but I’ve only tried it with 3 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.