Please Note: you only have 90 seconds to complete the quiz before the questions self-destruct! (Google has been disabled in your browser!) As usual, we have some terrific prizes which you will see at the end of the quiz. Better get started, the clock is ticking . . .
- If you got 3 or less correct, give up Boating, it’s not for you!
- If you got 5 correct, not bad. Don’t sell your boat just yet.
- If you got between 5 & 8 correct, then that’s pretty impressive and you should be feeling suitably smug!
- If you got 9 correct, well that’s pretty awesome and we need you on the club committee!
- 10 correct. Hmmm, just sayin’.
- 11 correct. Yeah right, you did, didn’t you!
- If you got 12 correct, then you’re either a smart arse, or you managed to bypass my Google block!! 🙂
Please leave your score in the comments box below and let us know your preferred choice of prize.
1st Prize = £100 off any Cassette Player at Dixons
2nd Prize = Free Grundig TV (Black & White) for 6 months from Radio Rentals
3rd Prize = £5 Woolworths Pick ‘n’ Mix Vouchers
Last month’s winner was: Retired History Teacher Albert Shiplock of Dawlish who managed to bag the 1st prize of a FitBug®️ Personal Fitness Training Device and colour coordinated elasticated headband.
Says Albert, “I’m over the moon at winning this, I really am. It might be a little while before I use it though as I’ve just had a hip replacement, but in the meantime the wife says she can use it as a timer in the kitchen”.
Great stuff Albert, and get well soon!
All questions/answers verified by B.O.A.T. Quizmaster Bamber Gaslow
Love the prizes. Haha
Martyn harvey says
180 oh ok 7
Peter Matthews says
Well done Paul, good fun.
Peter Matthews says
Well done Paul, good fun. Hey Paul I got eleven the second time!
I wondered who scored that!!
John Stratton says
Well done Paul, 7 this time
Gary Phippard says
I got 6 but was rushing…. I felt 90 seconds was putting the pressure on somewhat 😉